2021 - How is your team looking?

Razorback
Boss Hawg

Re: 2021 - How is your team looking?

Post by Razorback »

tbpanther wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:54 am I'm just hoping Mart makes the playoffs next season.
That's like saying I hope the Sun will be there tomorrow. The only way it couldn't happen was if something really really bad happened....
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

Razorback wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:13 am
tbpanther wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:54 am I'm just hoping Mart makes the playoffs next season.
That's like saying I hope the Sun will be there tomorrow. The only way it couldn't happen was if something really really bad happened....
Especially considering there was talk of an 8-peat!!!
tbpanther
Users

Post by tbpanther »

Windthorstfan wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:30 am
Talk is cheap.
That didn't age well.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

tbpanther wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:02 am
Windthorstfan wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:30 am

Talk is cheap.
That didn't age well.
The way that Mart reloads I would never doubt they could accomplish anything, even a 8-peat.
ProfessorJones
Users

Post by ProfessorJones »

Refugio looks considerably better than last year, when they were very young. Refugio returns 9 starters on offense and 7 starters on defense. Caleb Hesseltine returns after a full year at QB. Jordan Kelley and Antwan Gross return as receivers. Isaiah Avery will join them, he started at DB, as a Freshman last year. This gives Refugio one of the best, if not the best, group of receivers in 2A. The Bobcats have one of the fastest teams that they have ever had, with a ton of skill position players. They also have as much depth as they have had in a long time. The defense will be pretty salty with returners Kelley, Gross, and Avery in the defensive backfield. The line will be anchored by the LaFrance brothers, 6’3” 225 and 6’2” 195, at the ends, and joined by Cadence Wills, and Kaden Brown. JR Moore returns at LB, with the addition of Lukas Meza. I guess the question mark is OL, where Jayden Wright and Michael Rocha will probably be joined by Wills and Brown. This season should be fun.
It’s a pretty good day when you’re on your way and you like where you’re going, and you’ve got what you want and you want what you’ve got and you’re wise enough to know it.