Special request!

Razorback
Boss Hawg

Special request!

Post by Razorback »

So far the site rebuild we did at the beginning of the season seems to have been better for us as a whole.
But......
We have lost a lot of members.
Some were from not knowing what was going on, some were from just being inactive members, and unfortunately we lost some because of frustration with the wordpress experiment. I even heard that some people thought we closed the doors.

Well I have a request to make.

If you enjoyed the site and want to see it grow more active please share it! We currently have 113 members and one test account. On the original board we had 2500. If everyone starts sharing we can get the site back to where it was a few years ago. Since a lot of people are staying home more this can be the place they spend time sharing information, cheering their team or just chewing the fat.

So if you want your team well represented please ask your friends and family to join! Please do not limit it to just hometown friends either, I know a lot of you have friends and family in other 2A towns that might not even have fans here yet. It will add to the discussion if we have some good rivalries here. If your area has town information pages on social media please share the link and ask them to join the fun. I really want to get back to having enough members that we have game updates posted every Friday night for the members that cannot make the games. If you talk to members that had accounts before please let them know that they will have to register again since the database crashed on old site and wordpress wouldn't copy member accounts over. Also if for some reason they try to register while I am working on an update please ask them to be patient.

Just tell them to go to WWW.2ATexasFootball.com and click the big forum button.

Thank you for all of your help in this. :bow-yellow: :bow-yellow: :bow-yellow:
Comanchealumni06
Ambassador Region 4

Re: Special request!

Post by Comanchealumni06 »

:obscene-drinkingcheers: :banana-dance: :music-rockout:
Shiner Comanches
State Champs
Football 1986, 2004, 2020, 2021
Softball 2001, 2002, 2008, 2011, 2015, 2016
Baseball 1981, 1992, 2002, 2004
Tennis Mixed Doubles 2007
Track Girls Team 2016 Boys Team 2021
Marching Band 2013, 2022
dogfan1
Site Admin

Post by dogfan1 »

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

I will have to post a link on my Facebook. Unfortunately for me and many others, we just aren't as engaged during the offseason. It should pick up in the summer after baseball.
HawleyRocks
Donating Member 22-23

Post by HawleyRocks »

I added an invite to the Hawley Facebook page...

What about doing that to all of the different football sites for all the 2A schools??? Each member could add an invite to all their home sites and we can come up with a generic invite for the other 2A sites... I would be glad to help out and do all of our district as well as any others as needed. Just let me know...
Hawley Bearcats
2A D1 State Champions 2022-2023
Bearcat Fan Since 1962
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

I try to share our site on as many Facebook pages as I can find and other forums if they allow it. A lot of websites do not allow you to share your website. If you are a member of another forum just mentioning you saw it on 2aTexasFootball.com will help out too.