Covid at it again

dogfan1
Site Admin

Re: Covid at it again

Post by dogfan1 »

DANG
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

Razorback wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:50 pm Well last week I had the second shot last Tuesday and was feeling crappy the rest of the week. Headache and my eyes felt like i had sand or glass in them. Arm felt like I took a foul ball off of my arm. I think it was last Tuesday, my days are mixing all up LOL. I did read that having Covid in the past can make the side effects worse, so I guess having it twice before didn't help.

I too have heard from several in the medical field that having covid in the past could make the side effects worse.
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

Received my results back from my latest donation and show positive for antibodies.

Hey Razor, did you get the munchies after your shot? Seems like everyone at my house did! I really need the time change so I go ride out to Cotton's after work. I can turn that into a 20 mile ride although I hate "climbing" that hill just after his house.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

Windthorstfan wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:36 pm Received my results back from my latest donation and show positive for antibodies.

Hey Razor, did you get the munchies after your shot? Seems like everyone at my house did! I really need the time change so I go ride out to Cotton's after work. I can turn that into a 20 mile ride although I hate "climbing" that hill just after his house.
Not that I remember. My wife definitely did not after hers. She didn't really want to eat much at all. Could be because my lil one has bad allergies and the drainage had her puking. That could dampen anyone's appetite.