Introductions

Razorback
Boss Hawg

Introductions

Post by Razorback »

Welcome to the forum. Please tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from? Favorite team?

Enjoy!!
dogfan1
Site Admin

Re: Introductions

Post by dogfan1 »

Dogfan1 Sanger, TX now. I like all of High School football. No particular team. Kids went to Alvord and Celina.
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
tbpanther
Users

Post by tbpanther »

Terry Bredemeyer, Mart TX - Home of the mighty Mart Panthers. Rotan Yellowhammer alumni. Part time referee (yes, I am one of the evil ones). I like good football at any level.
retchbh
Users

Post by retchbh »

Blue, Mason Tx - Retired coach and Puncher fan.
Comanchealumni06
Ambassador Region 4

Post by Comanchealumni06 »

Willie, Shiner, Tx. I’m a Shiner Comanche alumni as my name infers lol. Been on versions of this board since 2006. I work as a plant operator in a small natural gas/liquids plant. Love small school football overall. But of course, Go Comanches!
Shiner Comanches
State Champs
Football 1986, 2004, 2020, 2021
Softball 2001, 2002, 2008, 2011, 2015, 2016
Baseball 1981, 1992, 2002, 2004
Tennis Mixed Doubles 2007
Track Girls Team 2016 Boys Team 2021
Marching Band 2013, 2022
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

Michael, Windthorst, TX. Military brat. Graduated from a 4A school (now a 4A school). Married into Windthorst almost 22 years ago around the same time I became the Stat guy for Windthorst football. Still doing the stats, recently started doing them electronically. Couple of years ago started assisted spotting for Midwestern State University football home games. Had the privilege of working the Armed Forces Bowl a couple of years.
PurplePunch
Users

Post by PurplePunch »

PurplePunch: have lived in Mason and been a Puncher and Cowgirls fan since 1987. Three sons and a daughter in law played and graduated from MHS, one grandson played and graduated here, and two are still playing. Also have grandsons that play football and basketball at Burleson Centennial.
Retired after 40 years in education, still active in school events.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

Well I guess I can give out some information also. LOL
I am Huey. I graduated from Sweetwater and went straight into the Navy where I lived and drove a Fast Attack Submarine for 3 year. After that I graduated from TSTC and Midwestern with a Bachelor's Degree. Right after TSTC I started working at Rotan ISD for 15 years. I would probably still be there is I didn't run into a Superintendent puppet and a school board president that didn't like being told what he wanted to do was illegal. So I am now the IT Site Supervisor for Abilene SSLC. The last four years have been one huge project after another, but I love it. I honestly cannot remember when I took over the website, but if I had to guess maybe 2005. Have went through many changes and ups and downs, but we have survived when many did not. I really do want to get back to where we were about 10-12 years ago when we met up once a year and had a blast.

I hope we all have a great season and we are able to watch our guys play!
Puncher Pete
Users

Post by Puncher Pete »

Puncher Pete: AKA Tim, grew up in Mason and migrated North to Brown County to attend Howard Payne University. I have worked for the city's of San Angelo and Brownwood, run a small military installation (Camp Bowie Training Site) and worked in the private sector. My kids all graduated from Brownwood except for the oldest who graduated from Mason. Once a Puncher, always a Puncher.
Puncher Pete
ProfessorJones
Users

Post by ProfessorJones »

I’m Professor Jones, I was Mr. Bob on the site before. I’m from Refugio and I’m glad the site is back. I do not like the Fox Sports SW app. Too mane adolescents that think they know something over there, plus I like the pick ems on here, and I’ve done pretty good in the past.
It’s a pretty good day when you’re on your way and you like where you’re going, and you’ve got what you want and you want what you’ve got and you’re wise enough to know it.