SEC

Where dreams are made every Saturday!!
iola fan
Donating Member 16/17

SEC

Postby iola fan » Sun May 27, 2012 2:09 am

There is excitement in the air here around Aggieland about the soon to be official moved to the SEC!!!! Win or lose it will bring numerous great teams in all sports through College Station. Ready or not the train is on the tracks full speed ahead!!

iola fan
Donating Member 16/17

Re: SEC

Postby iola fan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 pm

So far so good with the jump to the SEC! Now with the meat of the schedule coming up for the aggies there will be one good opponent after another starting with LSU. I'm sure glad we got Johhny Manziel, I bet tu wish they had one!

punchcat

Postby punchcat » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

iola fan wrote:So far so good with the jump to the SEC! Now with the meat of the schedule coming up for the aggies there will be one good opponent after another starting with LSU. I'm sure glad we got Johhny Manziel, I bet tu wish they had one!

Mr. Manziel would've been better off sticking with his original comitt to Oregon Ducks, than the agriculture mechanical school. I do however like their band.

Driftwood

Postby Driftwood » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Manziel and the aggies are exciting to watch. Being in the SEC and the play of Manziel will bring in top recruites. With a fast tempo O and a new coach football will turn the corner for A&M. They have along way to go but the future for aggie football is going to change. How bout that Fighting Texas Aggie Band.

iola fan
Donating Member 16/17

Postby iola fan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Yes the aggie band is always great! We will see how this season finishes up but I would have to say the aggies have definitely done better than expected up to this point!

Driftwood

Postby Driftwood » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

What a season for the Aggies! They just didn't come through the door of the SEC they kicked it down and to have a heisman trophy too boot. Johnny Football and Aggies will have alot of talent knocking on their door to play for a national title.

Return to “College Football”