Just an FYI

Razorback
Boss Hawg

Just an FYI

Post by Razorback »

Just wanted to let you know I have been fighting Covid and thats why I have not been posting. Still feel like Eagle 1 looks, well maybe not that bad, but still pretty bad.
beaver gal
Site Mods

Re: Just an FYI

Post by beaver gal »

That must be bad!!! Get well soon!!!!
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Razorback wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:04 pm Just wanted to let you know I have been fighting Covid and thats why I have not been posting. Still feel like Eagle 1 looks, well maybe not that bad, but still pretty bad.
:text-bs:

Hey man you get some ivermectin and hydroxychoriquin.
I know a good doctor in Glen Rose if you get worse.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

I have been drinking Thera flu and made a hot toddy earlier, but if I don't feel better tomorrow I might give my Dr a call and see what he can prescribe.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Razorback wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:54 pm I have been drinking Thera flu and made a hot toddy earlier, but if I don't feel better tomorrow I might give my Dr a call and see what he can prescribe.
You can get ivermectin at tractor supply and yes it’s ok to take the one prescribed for animals. I take it once a month now since I had Covid pneumonia last year.
But you will have to find a doctor who will prescribe hydroxychoriquin. That’s why I said I know a doctor who will do that.