Boss Hawg

NEW HOME VS ALBANY DISCUSSION

Post by Razorback »

Who wins..... And why?
Albanyfan0678
Users

Re: NEW HOME VS ALBANY DISCUSSION

Post by Albanyfan0678 »

Well I'm hoping for an Albany victory. I'm confident they can deliver as running the ball and special teams are where they have been making people pay this year. defensively they have been tested by several high octane offences and managed those games well. as for concerns iv watched what little film you can find online on New Home and I can say those boys have some hustle. they don't seem to tire or slow down. they have speed and quickness that should keep them able to stick to people. then their is the dark horse nature of their playoff run to consider too and Albany can not underestimate or think anything is certain with this team. for Albany to win they going to need to stay true to the game plan of running the ball and controlling the clock as well as leaving no points sitting on the field on offence and on defense forcing miss matches by creating havoc upfront and continue to make plays on special teams. Albany can certainly win this but New Home need to be front and center in the minds of the kids and coach faith to win this game.
cowboyz
Users

Post by cowboyz »

I believe Albany will win, and could win handily. That being said, New Home seems to an offense similar to Collinsville plus a run defense that has been performing better against strong teams. If they can find a way to get some stops all bets are off and it could be a barnburner! I'll be watching on NFHS if they have it and pulling for the Lions!
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Albany for the win with the experienced coach they have.