Tolar vs. Crawford Discussion

Post by Razorback »

Tolar vs. Crawford, 7 p.m. Friday at Burleson’s Burleson Stadium

What do you think about this one?
Rattler44
Donating Member 22-23

Re: Tolar vs. Crawford Discussion

Post by Rattler44 »

I haven’t lived in Tolar for six years now so I don’t have as much knowledge about the team as I did then. In years past it seemed that Crawford always, or very often, found a way to defeat us. I don’t have anything but a gut feeling, and info from what I’ve read about the team, that Tolar will win this game, probably in the neighborhood of 24-17.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

I think your prediction is spot on. Maybe 21-14.
2aTHSFB
Users

Post by 2aTHSFB »

The last time Crawford played Tolar in the Quarter Finals was in 2015 and Crawford blanked them 35-0. However, this year's Toler team is much better than their 2015 team while Crawford's 2015 team is very comparable to this year's Crawford team. I'll take Crawford 27-21.
Rattler44
Donating Member 22-23

Post by Rattler44 »

I thought the game would be won by one touchdown but certainly not 14-7 and I thought Tolar would survive and move to the next round but Crawford was the better team. I’m now really interested to see how they compare to their opponent in the semi final.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

I knew this game was going to be a good defensive battle but I too thought Tolar would prevail. Hats off to the Pirates for surviving the gauntlet and moving on to the next round.
2aTHSFB
Users

Post by 2aTHSFB »

After watching that game I don't see Crawford making it past Hawley. Plus #9 for Crawford broke his arm. He was their fullback and middle linebacker.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

2aTHSFB wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:19 am After watching that game I don't see Crawford making it past Hawley. Plus #9 for Crawford broke his arm. He was their fullback and middle linebacker.
Doesn’t Hawley have a starter out as well, coaches son?
This time of year everyone has injuries. Goldthwaite had a center play one year in the state finals with a broke hand and a cast. He also started on defensive line as well.
OskeeWowWow
Users

Post by OskeeWowWow »

Love watching Crawford play, expected them to be able to score a little more against Tolar. Their offense and defense are both going to have to play the best game of the season to give them a chance vs Hawley.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

This time of year everybody better bring their A-game.