2ATexasFootball.com Top Tens (WEEK 1)

Razorback
Boss Hawg

2ATexasFootball.com Top Tens (WEEK 1)

Post by Razorback »

After going back and forth on some of my pics...

Here they are!

Pre-Season
Div I

1. Shiner - The beer isn't the only thing premium in Shiner. This team is ready to march to Jerry's World.
2. Refugio - Never count them out, they had key players come back and reloaded the rest.
3. Timpson - The Bears have great players back and will be hard to beat.
4. Hawley - Those Bearcats are HANGRY. 15 starters back. (Hungry and Angry)
5. Marlin - 17 starters back makes this a hard team to beat.
6. Coleman - 15 starters back from a really strong team. Funny story: While growing up I swore their mascot was a catfish.
7. Centerville - Ready to claw their way to the top.
8. Crawford - Depp wasn't the only Pirate that's winning this year.
9. Cisco - Those Lobos will have a Defense that will be tough.
10. Beckville - This Bearcat team has a great O-Line that has a lot of experience.

Div II

1. Albany - Loaded... These are ready to show everyone who is King.
2. Mart - Those Panthers just reload, and reload, and reload....
3. Muenster - Every Friday it will be a Muenster SMASH!
4. Burton - 8/8 back and will be a really strong team.
5. Wellington - Region 1 favorite will be setting off a lot of fireworks!
6. Windthorst - Another team that reloads. Hard to beat those big hosses in Windthorst.
7. Wink - The Wildcats have a lot back and are ready to tear it up.
8. Fall City - Those Beavers have reloaded and are ready to bite.
9. Tenaha - Returning speed and size.. What any great Tiger should be.
10. Chilton - Those Pirates are ready to get the bling and steal all your booty!

Well there they are. Please let me know if you agree!
And for my friends in Mason you are right on the edge. You have a heck of an opening game vs Coleman and it should be a great measuring stick for your season.
H.TIGFAN
Site Mods

Re: Pre-Season Top Tens!

Post by H.TIGFAN »

In Division 1 , I have Corrigan-Camden over Centerville. Corrigan defeated Centerville last year, and returns a ton.

In Division 2, I have Price Carlisle over Tenaha.

Its is going to be a great season ahead can't wait.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

H.TIGFAN wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm Its is going to be a great season ahead can't wait.
Maybe it is just me, but I also think this will be a great season. I have a feeling there will be a few Cinderella teams and more than a few surprises.
H.TIGFAN
Site Mods

Post by H.TIGFAN »

Razorback wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:47 am
H.TIGFAN wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm Its is going to be a great season ahead can't wait.
Maybe it is just me, but I also think this will be a great season. I have a feeling there will be a few Cinderella teams and more than a few surprises.
Division 1 this year runs deep in talent this year. It was hard to make a top 10 this year. Some good teams left out this year.
Gabriel
Users

Post by Gabriel »

H.TIGFAN wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm In Division 1 , I have Corrigan-Camden over Centerville. Corrigan defeated Centerville last year, and returns a ton.

Tenaha has a lot of young players and a lot of holes to fill. But they do return the 2021 district mvp. He'll be a junior this year and will be playing quarterback.
H.TIGFAN
Site Mods

Post by H.TIGFAN »

Gabriel wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:07 am
H.TIGFAN wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:10 pm In Division 1 , I have Corrigan-Camden over Centerville. Corrigan defeated Centerville last year, and returns a ton.

Tenaha has a lot of young players and a lot of holes to fill. But they do return the 2021 district mvp. He'll be a junior this year and will be playing quarterback.
Tell us about Tenaha's 50-38 victory over West Sabine. Was West Sabine better than I thought, or was it 50-14 at the end of the 3rd qtr. , and West Sabine scored some on the reserves ? I thought Tenaha would win by 30 plus on that game.
Gabriel
Users

Post by Gabriel »

Very sloppy game for both teams. Tenaha defense lost a Division 1 Baylor Bear at linebacker and its going to take a while to get it figured out. New kids starting, new coaches.

Never really stopped WS, WS had a lot of penalties that hurt themselves while on offense.