VOTE HERE FOR YOUR REGIONAL TOP 5

HornetFan
Users

Re: VOTE HERE FOR YOUR REGIONAL TOP 5

Post by HornetFan »

MightyMaroon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:30 am
TroRAntelope wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:41 am They went 7-4 last season and are picked 3rd in their District by DCTF for 2022. They didn't make my Top 5 for R-III, in fact, nobody from District 9 did.

With 8/8 returning starters respectively; yeah, I felt like they could make some noise in the playoffs.

I have no crystal ball, but, yeah, that's a pretty good darkhorse, IMHO.
Hey, I can respect that! You may very well be right. I haven't seen anyone mention them yet as a team to watch out for.. just seemed like an odd pick is all lol.

Maxpreps has Boles ranked 2nd in district 9 and 11th in Region 3. Boles should be improved from last year. They return alot of athletes including a 6'4 all-state CB/WR. Their QB ran for +1300 plus yards and passed for +850 yards last year with 28 total tds. I could see the QB topping 3000 total yards this year with 5 athletic 6'0 plus WR'S and TE's. RB's are young but Talented. Defense has to replace their leading tackler from last year, but they look very disciplined and have alot of Ballhawks at DB and LB.

My Top 5 for D1 region 3.
1. TIMPSON
2. BECKVILLE
3. CENTERVILLE
4. CORRIGAN-CAMDEN
5. COOPER

I would also have Boles ranked behind Harleton, Joaquin, & Shelbyville for now. They have a pretty easy schedule again this year but games vs Celeste, Hawkins, and Cooper should be good measuring sticks.
MightyMaroon
Users

Post by MightyMaroon »

HornetFan wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:50 pm
MightyMaroon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:30 am
TroRAntelope wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:41 am They went 7-4 last season and are picked 3rd in their District by DCTF for 2022. They didn't make my Top 5 for R-III, in fact, nobody from District 9 did.

With 8/8 returning starters respectively; yeah, I felt like they could make some noise in the playoffs.

I have no crystal ball, but, yeah, that's a pretty good darkhorse, IMHO.
Hey, I can respect that! You may very well be right. I haven't seen anyone mention them yet as a team to watch out for.. just seemed like an odd pick is all lol.

Maxpreps has Boles ranked 2nd in district 9 and 11th in Region 3. Boles should be improved from last year. They return alot of athletes including a 6'4 all-state CB/WR. Their QB ran for +1300 plus yards and passed for +850 yards last year with 28 total tds. I could see the QB topping 3000 total yards this year with 5 athletic 6'0 plus WR'S and TE's. RB's are young but Talented. Defense has to replace their leading tackler from last year, but they look very disciplined and have alot of Ballhawks at DB and LB.

My Top 5 for D1 region 3.
1. TIMPSON
2. BECKVILLE
3. CENTERVILLE
4. CORRIGAN-CAMDEN
5. COOPER

I would also have Boles ranked behind Harleton, Joaquin, & Shelbyville for now. They have a pretty easy schedule again this year but games vs Celeste, Hawkins, and Cooper should be good measuring sticks.
I have heard Boles had a really good QB returning. Sounds like they will be pretty salty. Hopefully both Cooper & Boles stay healthy, take care of business & the last game of district will be for the district title @ Boles. Cooper going for 3 straight & 4 out of last 5 😎
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

My darkhorse in Region II is Haskell.
B-MoneyBJJ
Users

Post by B-MoneyBJJ »

DIV. 1

REGION 1
1. HAWLEY