Mart vs Windthorst

beaver gal
Site Mods

Re: Mart vs Windthorst

Post by beaver gal »

WOW!!! That was a heck of a game! Windthorst, you proved me wrong!!! Congratulations on a great win! Mart, you have had a great run for a long, long time. Great teams!
TroRAntelope
Ambassador Region 1

Post by TroRAntelope »

Congratulations to the Mart Panthers on one heck of a run. They played a heckova clean, hard fought game.

Windthorst will never quit. They're going to fight, scratch, and claw the whole way. Even if Mart had won, it was by far the toughest battle of the season on their schedule, which is to be expected in the State Final. 14pt underdogs though?

Rocky Balboa would be jealous of what Windthorst brought to the table tonight.

What a fantastic finish to Day1 of the State Championships for 2020!

Congratulations Trojans!!! State Champions in 2020!!!
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

Congrats to Mart on another fabulous season. Nothing to hang your head about. Windthorst, fantastic last drive and perseverance. Grit right there. Best game I have seen in some time.
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

North Shore's hail mary into the endzone 2 years ago reminds me of a great finish but this last drive tonight was gut wrenching 4th down several times. That was one play, this was a whole drive and many minutes because of the timeouts. How about that missed pat and the offsides? Incredible 3/4 timeouts called before the two point conversion was tried. This one set the stage for the rest of the state championship games.
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

I still haven’t fallen asleep yet!! More thoughts later!
TroRAntelope
Ambassador Region 1

Post by TroRAntelope »

Question: On the Windthorst helmets, the label above the facemasks says "DBAP..."

Now I came up with a pretty good definition on my own, albeit non-family friendly. What is the public meaning?
tbpanther
Users

Post by tbpanther »

Great job Trojans!
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

TroRAntelope wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:14 am Question: On the Windthorst helmets, the label above the facemasks says "DBAP..."

Now I came up with a pretty good definition on my own, albeit non-family friendly. What is the public meaning?
I think it means what you think it means!! I saw on social media where some were trying to get a shout out from Clay Travis!!
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

Windthorstfan wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:53 am
TroRAntelope wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:14 am Question: On the Windthorst helmets, the label above the facemasks says "DBAP..."

I think it means what you think it means!! I saw on social media where some were trying to get a shout out from Clay Travis!!
Well I commented on his video that DBAP was on the helmets. Hope he does something for you guys!