Higher membership totals

PurplePunch
Users

Re: Higher membership totals

Post by PurplePunch »

I invited about 30 football fans/parents to like the FB page, and quite a few did. I then linked it on my news feed, and told them instructions for joining 2A Texas Football were shown on the FB page. I also described the available forums, and promoted the good discussions we have. Several already asked me for more info, so maybe if everyone is proactive we can increase membership without increasing trolls.
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

PurplePunch wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:23 pm I invited about 30 football fans/parents to like the FB page, and quite a few did. I then linked it on my news feed, and told them instructions for joining 2A Texas Football were shown on the FB page. I also described the available forums, and promoted the good discussions we have. Several already asked me for more info, so maybe if everyone is proactive we can increase membership without increasing trolls.
That sounds good. Great job!
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

ganadofan1 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:23 pm
PurplePunch wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:23 pm I invited about 30 football fans/parents to like the FB page, and quite a few did. I then linked it on my news feed, and told them instructions for joining 2A Texas Football were shown on the FB page. I also described the available forums, and promoted the good discussions we have. Several already asked me for more info, so maybe if everyone is proactive we can increase membership without increasing trolls.
That sounds good. Great job!
Thanks Guys.. Still trying to figure out what to do without breaking board. Google does not like http sites and wants https...