Cisco in state

retchbh
Users

Re: Cisco in state

Post by retchbh »

I don't know about D1 recruits but I watched the game Friday night and my observation is they have a very good team. They remind me of the Mason team of 2018. They have a large, very quick offensive line. Their quarterback is a very good runner and passer and they have a couple of running backs that can score from anywhere on the field. Their defense is very quick and aggressive and doesn't spend a lot of time on the field. They give the ball back to the offense.
Downbox
Users

Post by Downbox »

They have been getting better every week, for sure. They went in with a good plan, and executed on both sides of the ball.
But at the same time, I think we all know how much not having a big handful of starters can hurt a team. This week's score was almost identical to last week's game with the Eagles, and the Loboes couldn't improve all that much in one week.
Maybe the Dillas coaching staff liked the #2 teams path better... it could happen. I wouldn't read too much into this game.

Maybe Post will buy that 😆😆😆
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

I know Cisco has a solid squad. They have been very good for a while now looking back on their record. Post, Refugio, Cisco, a healthy San Saba would have a chance if Shiner fumbles the ball away and plays sloppy. Shiner could be beaten by them.
dripdrop
Users

Post by dripdrop »

Eagle 1 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:53 pm The only team in 2A that can beat Cisco is Covid-19.
They are skull dragging San Saba tonight.
They are straight up studs and well coached.
studs need to wake up down 14-0 against Post at the half
dripdrop
Users

Post by dripdrop »

20-0
dripdrop
Users

Post by dripdrop »

26-0
dripdrop
Users

Post by dripdrop »

33-0 Post defense stopping Cisco from doing anything
dripdrop
Users

Post by dripdrop »

final 33-0 well done Cisco just beat by a better team congrats Post
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

It sure hurt Cisco when they lost their stud middle linebacker. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.
Post defense is very good but, their offense is one dimensional. You stop their qb and you pretty much stop them. They are the largest 2A school in the state. I think they had 50 kids on the sidelines and more in their band than in our whole high school. Lol
dripdrop
Users

Post by dripdrop »

Post population according to city limit signs is bigger than Goldthwaite and Albany combined