Battle of the River

Searzy
Users

Re: Battle of the River

Post by Searzy »

LOL, those are very nice. Would love for the Dillos to reel one in. Again, I have always given the Eagles respect with their great teams of the past. Not sure what your angle was in showing them, but I think we are quite different in how we view other teams and the respect we give them. That picture doesn't hurt my feelings one bit. Those rings were well deserved... Anyway, nice try. Little childish, but nice try...

To answer another one of your ridiculous questions....This a very good sports site for 2A football. My son plays 2A football... Again, you instigated this "rather lengthy and I'll admit pretty stupid conversation", with your statement, you spoke out the side of your neck, because your mouth should know better. Just go back and read, and if you have any shred of intelligence you can easily see this was set off by your dribble. I mean if you are going to make a statement like that, then be prepared to be called out on the ignorance of it. Seriously..LOL Amazing how you can dish it, but get your panties in a wad when you get it right back at you.. LOL
dogfan1
Site Admin

Post by dogfan1 »

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

OK guys. I have edited comments on this thread and I love to see a good back and forth, but feelings overstepped the rules here. No one, and I mean NO ONE should ever say anything about a student or player on this forum. You can talk about nearly anything on here except that. If I ever slipped and did that someone better stand up and set me straight. Now we know that Goldthwaite and San Saba has a long history and hell there are a lot of feelings hurt each year. I have poked the Eagle Fans in the past with memes and other comments and will undoubtedly throw some San Saba's way if I followed a team that played them. I mean who wouldn't poke fun at a tactical possum mascot? But guys just remember no student should ever be talked about in here unless it is praise.

Now back to your corners, catch your breath and watch Dogfan gum his popcorn until he finds his teeth.
ganadofan1
Donating Member 22-23

Post by ganadofan1 »

I am a Houston Cougar fan and even on that forum, Coogfans they don't allow any bad talking of college players.
dogfan1
Site Admin

Post by dogfan1 »

Razorback wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:38 pm OK guys. I have edited comments on this thread and I love to see a good back and forth, but feelings overstepped the rules here. No one, and I mean NO ONE should ever say anything about a student or player on this forum. You can talk about nearly anything on here except that. If I ever slipped and did that someone better stand up and set me straight. Now we know that Goldthwaite and San Saba has a long history and hell there are a lot of feelings hurt each year. I have poked the Eagle Fans in the past with memes and other comments and will undoubtedly throw some San Saba's way if I followed a team that played them. I mean who wouldn't poke fun at a tactical possum mascot? But guys just remember no student should ever be talked about in here unless it is praise.

Now back to your corners, catch your breath and watch Dogfan gum his popcorn until he finds his teeth.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
Searzy
Users

Post by Searzy »

On board with that Razorback... gracias.. Hey wait, did you just call us a opposum??? lol
ima puncher
Users

Post by ima puncher »

ganadofan1 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:46 pm I am a Houston Cougar fan and even on that forum, Coogfans they don't allow any bad talking of college players.
way back when I met a cougar from Houston she always had nice things to say about the players. :D
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Post by Razorback »

Searzy wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm On board with that Razorback... gracias.. Hey wait, did you just call us a opposum??? lol

Searzy
Users

Post by Searzy »

lol, case well made...