Albany vs Muenster

dripdrop
Users

Albany vs Muenster

Post by dripdrop »

34-21 Albany,28-0 at the half, total domination by Albany on both sides of the ball,by my count Muenster had 2 first downs in the half. Second half I am guessing Muenster had a butt chewing plus Albany lacked the intensity they had in the first half,anyway on to Windthorst again
Cottontop
Users

Re: Albany vs Muenster

Post by Cottontop »

I did not see this one coming................
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Cottontop wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:26 am I did not see this one coming................
I don’t think a lot of people seen this coming.
Albany is playing good football this year.
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

I had Albany ranked #3 coming into this season, behind Mart and Wellington. Muenster #4
Piper
Donating Member 21-22

Post by Piper »

Just my personal observation the Albany kids seem to play/feed off each other, full team work they are capable of great things if they keep it going. My boy has seen it done it and had success and also seen what happens when that teamwork turns into a bunch of “me’s”.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Piper wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:27 pm Just my personal observation the Albany kids seem to play/feed off each other, full team work they are capable of great things if they keep it going. My boy has seen it done it and had success and also seen what happens when that teamwork turns into a bunch of “me’s”.
That’s the sign of a championship team.