Lewisville scores straight 31 points wo Plano East off snap

Football from other classifications.
Windthorstfan

Lewisville scores straight 31 points wo Plano East off snap

Postby Windthorstfan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm

https://theoldcoach.rivals.com/showmsg. ... 84&style=2
I am absolutely shell shocked at what just happened at Max Goldsmith Stadium.

I am so flabbergasted, I don't even know where to start.

Let's start with the return of Miklo Smalls. The kid was absolutely amazing. The other QB came out the first two drives and struggled to get anything going. Smalls who did something to his non-throwing arm to require a cast came out - and he is still wearing the cast - and his first three touches were all touchdowns!

He ended up with EIGHT TD's on the night on 9 offensive possessions. You would think if you have eight TD's on 9 offensive possessions, you're doing pretty good! You'd probably win the game! 8 out of 9!

With a broken arm in a cast!

But alas.. over a period of 5 minutes in the 4th quarter, Lewisville scored 31 points WITHOUT PLANO EAST TAKING AN OFFENSIVE SNAP.

If even ONE of the following things does not happen, Plano East wins..

A) TD pass
B) Swinging Gate 2 point conversion
C) Onside Kick Recovery
D) Fleaflicker TD
E) Onside Kick Recovery
F) Double pass TD

Then, at 49-49 - I have no idea how this happens - I am going to assume from Twitter comments it was the right call, but Lewisville kicks it deep. The receiver just stares at it. Doesn't pick it up. Doesn't know the rule. He picks it up finally as the group of Lewisville players comes and he fumbles it. There's a scrum in the endzone. Plano East recovers - it's called a touchback. Plano East goes and lines up offensively - and all of a sudden, the referee decides SAFETY. SAFETY!?!

After a heated argument, Plano East now kicks off - and Lewisville's trying to clean out clock - but their RB takes it to the house for a TD - so from 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter to 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, Lewisville scores 31 points before Plano East gets the ball back.

Smalls marches down the field in 1 minute and throws his 8th TD pass of the night..

But the impossible did not happen. East could not recover the onside kick.. and Lewisville wins 58-56.

Words cannot explain. Maybe someone can tell me how this happens?

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Re: Lewisville scores straight 31 points wo Plano East off s

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:05 pm

WOW
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

Return to “Other Texas Football”