Site Mods

SCRIMMAGE RESULTS

Post by H.TIGFAN »

Post them here.
H.TIGFAN
Site Mods

Re: SCRIMMAGE RESULTS

Post by H.TIGFAN »

Comanche gained a lot more 1rst downs and yardage. Good scrimmage for both teams. No injuries I saw for either team. For those who liked to keep count of touchdowns

1rst string : Hico 0-0 Comanche
2nd string : Hico 0-1 Comanche
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Goldthwaite scrimmaged Early.
JV score 1-1
Varsity 0-0 in scrimmage.
Live quarter : Early kicked a field goal 3-0.
Early wouldn’t have scored but Goldthwaite had 2-3 personnel foul late hits that got them in scoring position.

All in all our defense looked great on both teams but the offense still needs a lot of work.
OskeeWowWow
Users

Post by OskeeWowWow »

De Leon had a three team scrimmage with Hubbard and Bruceville Eddy.

In scrimmage portion believe De Leon and BE both scored 1 TD against each other. Think De Leon got 1 TD against Hubbard and didn't give up any.

At some point I believe Hubbard and BE got in a pretty significant physical altercation and BE ended up leaving the field and calling it a night. After that in another sesssion De Leon scored against Hubbard one more time (at least, maybe twice?) and didn't give up any.

De Leon's JV was dominant but BE and Hubbard did not appear to have especially strong groups there. Lot of potential varsity contributors for the Bearcats.
Windthorstfan
Site Admin

Post by Windthorstfan »

Think it wound up Paradise 3 Windthorst 0. They ran 20 plays, while we got in 15 before lightening shortened the scrimmage.
OskeeWowWow
Users

Post by OskeeWowWow »

Eagle 1 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:44 pm Goldthwaite scrimmaged Early.
JV score 1-1
Early wouldn’t have scored but Goldthwaite had 2-3 personnel foul late hits that got them in scoring position.

All in all our defense looked great on both teams but the offense still needs a lot of work.
It's going to be fun with Goldy and De Leon both about to get talent injections from the 10-7th grades. Both been down too long.
Dirtysims
Donating Member 22-23

Post by Dirtysims »

Hawley JV 0 vs Clyde JV 1
Varsity score in scrimmage portion Hawley 1 Clyde 2
Live quarter 1-1
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

OskeeWowWow wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:11 am
Eagle 1 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:44 pm Goldthwaite scrimmaged Early.
JV score 1-1

It's going to be fun with Goldy and De Leon both about to get talent injections from the 10-7th grades. Both been down too long.
Yes. Our 8th grade team may be the best team since our 2009 state champions.
Eagle 1
Site Admin

Post by Eagle 1 »

Anybody know about the Coleman and Albany scrimmage?
cowboyz
Users

Post by cowboyz »

You can find out some information, at least what offense a defense teams are running by going to hudl and clicking on the teams. Some will post highlights, you can also click on each individual player and many of them will post some highlights. I’ve found at least a few plays from every scrimmage I was interested in, certainly not the whole picture but this early in the season I’ll take anything I can get 😂