Presidency 2016

Where you can rant and rave, but BE CAREFUL do not break any of the rules.
WTFM

Presidency 2016

Postby WTFM » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I know this is a football board; I love and appreciate that to the max, but I feel compelled to express my concern with where our country is headed in the next 10 years. I know the presidency is only 4 years, but this election could easily bury us in a deficit that would take over 6 years to fix. I urge my fellow posters and Americans to PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF over your candidate. I'm 28 and have voted in 2 presidential elections, and will be exercising that right of Republicanism as expressed in the Constitution of the United States. We have discussed this issue with my 8th grade students and they will be working on an assignment after the STAAR test in which they will find 3 good and 3 bad things about each candidate and then based off their research, they are to finalize their research with establishing who they would be voting if they could vote for this year.

I guess I am on my soapbox because for some reason a man with a resume that is laughable compared to the other candidates is some how in the lead. How in the world is donald trump even an option? In every debate, when a policy comes up, all he ever says is "believe me." He somehow knows somebody better than you know and we must all just put all our chickens in his basket on the merit of "believe me." When cornered, he starts bullying others. Why have we forgotten about the failed enterprises of Trump University, trump vodka, trump airlines, trump etc. I'm embarrassed knowing that the future of America could rest in the hands of a man that has failed at so many things, has a laughable resume, been through 3 marriages, was on the Comedy Central roast and at one point in time said that if his daughter wasn't his daughter he would date her. End of rant.

MrBob
Donating Member 16/17

Re: Presidency 2016

Postby MrBob » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:42 pm

The next president will not be a man! I'm not happy about it, just stating an opinion.
It's a pretty good day when you're on your way and you like where you're going. And you've got what you want and you want what you've got and you're wise enough to know it.

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:17 pm

It kills me to hear college kids on national TV state "I just think it's time that a woman is president so I am voting for Hillary." No rhyme or reason, no concern for the ramifications.

WTFM

Postby WTFM » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:02 pm

The only thing Hilary should be president of is the prison gang she'll be part of

WindthorstDad

Postby WindthorstDad » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Not all are uninformed. My 16-year old daughter asked if we could move to Australia if Hillary wins. Lol
Most good judgment comes from experience. Most experience comes from bad judgment. - Anonymous

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Trump 2016. Government is a business. He is a businessman. Something we haven't ever had in the Whitehouse. We need someone with a business acumen that is not a part of the good old boy buy my vote establishment. You may not like him because he speaks his mind. I do. The others are all polished liars in my book. This is the Change we should of had 8 years ago instead of the Great Orator we have now. Hillary should be ashamed to even show her face but she is not because she has the morals of a field rat.

Rubio and Cruz are both pathological liars. Bernie is an idiot and John Kasich has good ideas but he is as boring as watching paint dry. I think he should be Trump's running mate. That is my 2 cents.

Oh by the way, How many times did Michael Jordan fail??????

Fire Away!

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm leaving this on here until tomorrow and then I'm moving the topic to the politics forum. I'll leave a ghost thread.

Cruz 45th **==
Defense wins Championships!

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Ugh! Cruz..... Really??

Cottontop

Postby Cottontop » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:03 am

You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.

Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately…

You call the city, 4 different exterminators but nobody could handle the job…

But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them, so you hire him.

You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic,

you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama,

you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply
want those raccoons gone!
You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period

Here’s why we want Trump, yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care.

The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two-faced & gutless,

and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude,

we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary,

we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times,

we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he

doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist.

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's,

we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group

with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and

raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand

what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals.

We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn't have lobbyist money holding him,

he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful,

a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician.

And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or

looked at and called a liar.

Also we don't care if the guy has bad hair.

We just want those raccoons gone.

Out of our house.

NOW.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:08 am

Amen Cottontop Amen!!!!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE: :YMAPPLAUSE:

MrBob
Donating Member 16/17

Postby MrBob » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:36 am

Cottontop wrote:You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons.

Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately…

You call the city, 4 different exterminators but nobody could handle the job…

But there is this one guy and he guarantees you to get rid of them, so you hire him.

You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic,

you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama,

you don't care if he has plumber's crack...you simply
want those raccoons gone!
You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period

Here’s why we want Trump, yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care.

The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two-faced & gutless,

and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude,

we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary,

we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times,

we don't care that he fights with Megan Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he

doesn't know the name of some Muslin terrorist.

This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's,

we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group

with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and

raised in; "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand

what the people want.

We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, Republican Party, and sick of illegals.

We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn't have lobbyist money holding him,

he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful,

a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, he's not a cowardly politician.

And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or

looked at and called a liar.

Also we don't care if the guy has bad hair.

We just want those raccoons gone.

Out of our house.

NOW.

I'll remember this if I get raccoons in my house.
It's a pretty good day when you're on your way and you like where you're going. And you've got what you want and you want what you've got and you're wise enough to know it.

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:51 am

dogfan1 wrote: Hillary should be ashamed to even show her face but she is not because she has the morals of a field rat.

Do people even care about morals these days? We are surrounded by trash in the world. It's ok to sleep around, it's ok to live an alternative lifestyle, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok to do what you want when you want. We are no longer a Christian society but now a pagan society. We worship all the wrong things...we treat women as objects look at advertising these days and everything oozes with sex appeal. Use them for your own desires and lose them and move on to the next one. We fail to appreciate that we were all created in God's image...I better get off my soap box before I really go off the deep end and get banned!!!

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:03 am

I voted for Cruz, but Its going to be Donald.. I just had a problem with the John McCain issue.. Now Im not a total defender of John Mc Cain because the politician John McCain im not at all enamored with. It was his service to this country I had the problem with Trump going after. However Cotton is right when you have a rat infestation you have to take drastic means! I hope he picks the governor form Ohio..It just would balance the ticket a little. Plus the delegate math works better. Trump may very well carry New York along with New Jersey if he appoints Chris Christy attorney general. He also would have a shot a carrying Florida too as his second home.

We have done it to ourselves.. We have raised several generations of kids who want free stuff. We are overwhelmed with immigrants the last twenty years or so now who have anchor babies who can vote. A lot of those folks are very active & promote an illegal immigrant agenda!

anyone but Hillary she is immoral snake imo..

please read the article below.. This is just one hospital Also think about how illegal immigration effects our judicial court system, and our public schools. Since the fist of the year we have had two girls enroll in our school who are complete illiterate in their native language which is Spanish. One from Mexico who is 17 & one from Honduras that is slightly younger. All our Texas text books in Spanish they cannot read because they have never been to school much in their native country. Our staff is stretched to the max already these two student alone require constant one on one instruction.. This is on top of the already normal esl student who receive special attention that the average student does not receive.

please read
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

WTFM

Postby WTFM » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 am

Windthorstfan wrote:
dogfan1 wrote: Hillary should be ashamed to even show her face but she is not because she has the morals of a field rat.

Do people even care about morals these days? We are surrounded by trash in the world. It's ok to sleep around, it's ok to live an alternative lifestyle, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok to do what you want when you want. We are no longer a Christian society but now a pagan society. We worship all the wrong things...we treat women as objects look at advertising these days and everything oozes with sex appeal. Use them for your own desires and lose them and move on to the next one. We fail to appreciate that we were all created in God's image...I better get off my soap box before I really go off the deep end and get banned!!!

:ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Icouldn't agree more! The issue is the immorality that we live in and the direction we are going. What we are saying is that it doesn't matter what this "racoon remover" believes in, as long as he "gets the job done." While removing the rodents sounds appealing and all, but that will never stop another infestation from occurring. I do appreciate a hypothetical, but that "raccoon remover isn't running for president. Every politician is a liar, how do you think they got there? If that is your reasoning for not liking any of the opposition, I don't know what to say. If you can find an honest politician, I find a politician that has had a very short career. Donald hasn't ever been a politician and he has already flip flopped on so many things.

I look at the future of America and think about what kind of life my daughter is going to have. I'd much rather her have a future in which her Christianity, faith and value as a woman won't be diminished. I don't want her thinking that committing sin and sexual immorality is justifiable or acceptable because that's what our government has promoted. I guess none of that will matter as long as all the "rodents" are out of the house.

santafecomanche

Postby santafecomanche » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:02 am

The way I see it, I voted for Trump the man isn't bought and paid for. If he doesn't get in I will vote for whoever is running against Hillary.

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:10 pm

I agree Mike, it's all about morals to me.
If I need any raccoons out of my house I'll call Trump. :))

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:28 pm

santafecomanche wrote:The way I see it, I voted for Trump the man isn't bought and paid for. If he doesn't get in I will vote for whoever is running against Hillary.

How many rich people do you know who hasn't wanted something in return for money donated?
Trump is the one doing the buying which makes him more dangerous to the public.

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:34 pm

This is happening all over. some would look at my post and draw the conclusion that im anti Hispanic.. Nothing could be further from the truth. I AM ANTI ILLEGAL IMIGRATION for sure.. MY two bosses one of which is from United Kingdom The other is from Mexicalli Mexico Both are now American citizens & both are very much feel the same way as I. Trouble is Trump can say it & the far left & media blast him as racist. Look what one of our great civil rights leaders had to say on this matter back in 1994. Its Barbra Jordan from Houston & she chaired immigration commission for then president Bill Clinton. Is she a racist?

http://cis.org/Kammer-Remembering-Barba ... ion-Legacy

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03 ... immigrant/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... es-matter/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/us/san-fr ... -deported/
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

WTFM

Postby WTFM » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:19 pm

santafecomanche wrote:The way I see it, I voted for Trump the man isn't bought and paid for. If he doesn't get in I will vote for whoever is running against Hillary.

He isn't bought because he's inherited $200 million. He's usually the one buying, and now he's flipping the script on those whom I have power of money over. Instead of saying "invest in me," he's doing the modern day "spoil's system. Support me and I'll be sure to have something nice for you in the end.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Good grief WTFM, do you believe that really??? I wish I had a shot at it. I'd clean house. George come on now. Cruz the Canadian????? If I ever listened to 2 twins before it is him and Rubio. I have my gut full of good orators. I want someone that actually will accomplish something.

But I agree with others.... Anyone but Hillary or Bernie. The Trump/Kasich ticket would be awesome.

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:02 pm

You do know Cruz was a duel citizen that denounced his Canadian citizenship when he decided to run for president.
I had several friends I served with in the army who were married to German women that had children with them while serving in Germany. They were given dual citizenship.
Would you deny those children the opportunity to grow up and serve as the president? I sure wouldn't.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Why no of course not. But they don't lie like Cruz. The man is just a great talker kinda like what we have had for 8 years. Cruz is bought and paid for. I will vote for Trump, Kasich or Mickey Mouse in that order.

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Exactly what has Ted lied about?

This is what I hear from Trump.
Lol

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:59 am

Last night I thought Ted lost the argument with the Donald about taxing China 45%, and that would penalize the American consumers. First of all Trump said he would push to impose that tax after it was established that they were cheating in the trade agreement. No cheat no tax right.. Even if it went that far yes immediately we would see a spike in the cost of goods. However with in weeks , months or a year in this economy some other country would step up.. Preferably for me that production would come back home and create a job here which would add to our income & reduce public assistance (welfare, foodstamps, , & unemployment). Who needs that crap made in China anyway.. Heres an example .. a common everyday spray nozzle that attaches to the end of a water hose...My parents who are 74 years old have a couple of nozzles they bought at Gibsons back in the early 70's which they still have to this day & use. I bought a dozens of the the last 20 years or so to use around here & the barn n shop.. They don't last casue they are all made in china... I looked at every nozzle that home depot had last year & every one was a piece of plastic crap.. I bet I throw away something everyday that came from china or some other country..

I did vote for Cruz but I think Donald was right there.. If someone is cheating then go after them.. China is fully aware & know that production of any mass produced item can be shifted from country to country.. It takes a tough leader to standup to them.

MrBob
Donating Member 16/17

Postby MrBob » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:51 am

At this point, there is not going to be a moral, Christian person to vote for in this election. I will vote for whoever wins the Republican nomination, because I cannot and will not vote for Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife. Whoever wins the election, I will be praying that the Lord influence their life while in office and help them make moral, Christian based decisions.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:58 am

[quote="Eagle 1"]Exactly what has Ted lied about?

Lol

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:22 pm

dogfan1 wrote:
Eagle 1 wrote:Exactly what has Ted lied about?

Lol

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/statements/

Politifact is nothing more than a political tabloid that is trying to sell opinions.
Take a look what they said about Trump.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... trump-uni/

Cruz voting record in the senate is unprecedented
When it comes to doing what he said he would do.
I do agree that Trump is saying what needs to be said and is exposing political parties, but that is exactly what Cruz has done since he got to Washington.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Yep he told one lie. LOL

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Nah...I seen his lips moving more than just once.
Lol

On another note, naturally Chicago would be the city where something stupid happens.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:25 am

Exactly. Gee I wonder if that was paid for the DNC.

Eagle 1
Administrator

Postby Eagle 1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Probably

ganado
Donating Member 16/17

Postby ganado » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Give me Cruz if not I'll go with Trump.

dogfan1
Administrator

Postby dogfan1 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:34 am

Anyone but the Witch!

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Thu May 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Check out this obit:

"NOLAND, Mary Anne Alfriend. Faced with the prospect of voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, Mary Anne Noland of Richmond chose, instead, to pass into the eternal love of God on Sunday, May 15, 2016, at the age of 68. "

http://m.richmond.com/obituaries/articl ... l?mode=jqm

Return to “Politics”