2aTexasFootball Games/lotto/raffle whatever you want to call it

Where posts go that are too good to delete.
Razorback
Boss

2aTexasFootball Games/lotto/raffle whatever you want to call it

Postby Razorback » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:43 pm

I am going to start running games on the 2ATexasFootball Facebook group. This is to help pay for the Hosting, Domain name, and software for the three domains we currently run. Each game will be for the cost of item, taxes, shipping and a small percentage that will go toward the website. Once the websites are paid for I want to start providing plaques for the Player of the Week winners and a larger one for the Player of the Year. If it does well I will start advertising the website and see if that will help us grow all over the state.
INSTRUCTIONS
When you see an item you’re interested in comment below how many spots you want. Every time someone comments I'll put their name next to the number or numbers asked for. If two people ask for the same number then it goes to the person that asked first. Once all the numbers are chosen I will post an email in order to pay for your spots through PayPal. Make sure you use the family/friends option to pay so it doesn't charge you or me.
So, if you don't have a PayPal account please get one if you want to be involved. NO ECHECKS.

When the spots are full and paid for I will video the Random number generator so you can see it's legit and no cheating is going on. I use a Random Dot Org for the number selector and when the number is selected I will post the video for all to see and ask for the winners address for shipping.
It will look something like this:
RTIC 40 Soft Pack Coolers. Winners choice of color gray or camo.
Comment below which spots you want and pay when you see the email address posted
30 spots at $8 per spot
etc........

While game is filling I can mark each person as paid like this:
7. Huey Bryan $$$$

Then when all numbers are selected post the email address for paypal like this:
Ok without making any comments on Paypal please send your payment via Friends and Family through PayPal to email _HueyBryan@Excite.com No Echecks!
After paying you may comment on the posting that you paid.

Then after it is full I will post the video of the random number drawing and the winner will be announced.
If the game doesn't fill in 3-4 days or I can tell it won't fill I can bring it down and no one loses anything.
The only thing I have seen that is an issue is that sometimes there is a wait time on items like coolers. If there is ever an issue like that I will post it on the game.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2ATexasFootball/

Posts to group are set to be approved before they are posted on the wall. That will keep the spam posts down and make sure everything stays clean. Please post any 2A news or information, I will approve it.

First game is going to be for a RTIC 20 cooler. I have a 20 and a 45. I like the 20 because I can throw it in the back floorboard with water and a 12 pack of coke zeros and it kept ice in it for 5 days with me going in and out at least three times a day.

Remember to mark what numbers you want and pay after you see me comment the email address. Make sure you do not comment in paypal and that you use friends/family and that you comment that you have paid.

Thank you!

Razorback
Boss

Re: 2aTexasFootball Games/lotto/raffle whatever you want to call it

Postby Razorback » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:04 pm

OK Guys and Gals it is live!

BTW occasionally I will post ladies items so no one is left out!

Return to “Storage Shed”