2015 Player of the Year schedule!!!!!!!

Where posts go that are too good to delete.
Razorback
Boss

2015 Player of the Year schedule!!!!!!!

Postby Razorback » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:23 am

Player of the year vote. To keep it fair this is how it works.
I will take nominations for (STATE) POTW until FRIDAY DEC 18 at MIDNIGHT!!! Then the Moderators will vote and I should have a winner by Sunday. Then I will post the winner and make the poll for the Player of the Year on Monday Dec 21st. The posters will have until December 26th at Midnight to vote. I know it is the day after Christmas, but if you will be traveling please vote early, and if you have family in town for the holidays it is the perfect time to get them to join our website and vote for the players!!

The Poster's poll will account for 33% of the POTY vote. This player will win the "Poster's Choice Award".
Moderators will also be voting at this time and it will also account for 33% of the vote.
I will account for the other 33%.

Spread the word to all your friends, Facebook buddies, and family. On December 28th the winner will be named. Please if you want your player to win the Posters Choice section make sure you spread the word.

:YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY: :YMPARTY:

1wildcatfan

Re: 2015 Player of the Year schedule!!!!!!!

Postby 1wildcatfan » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:44 am

Hard to do by Friday midnight when a lot of people don't get home till Sat or Sunday... Just saying....

Razorback
Boss

Postby Razorback » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Yeah we had to delay.. But thats ok. Already a day behind on the voting, but as long as it is done by the 1st I am good with it.

Razorback
Boss

Postby Razorback » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:28 pm

OK voting will go until DECEMBER 29th at MIDNIGHT. Gives me the 30th to get everything I need and post it before the 31st.

Return to “Storage Shed”