Tenaha Tigers Football 2017.

Home of the toughest football in Texas
GreezyChef

Tenaha Tigers Football 2017.

Postby GreezyChef » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Tenaha looks to be ready for another historic season this year. They return many athletic players off of a record setting team that went 13-1 before losing to eventual state champion Bremond.

Strong defensive play is Tenaha's key. We return nearly everyone on defense but they do have to replace 2 dominant figures from last years team. Both of those guys played on the defensive line and they were both very excellent players. I think it may take some time to get that sorted out but I also feel like we have plenty of guys ready to step up. A weak schedule last year definitely allowed for plenty of playing time by the second and third string. I have watched Tenaha football for my entire life and I can honestly say that last years defense was arguably the best we have ever fielded. And without a doubt they were the most discplined. Im not sure how we can continue to build on that but thats in Horn's hands. He'll find a way.

Offense is a sore subject for me to discuss because I simply do not agree with our philosophy or approach. But before I dig into that lets look at the positives. Last year we were extremely efficient. Our offense is loaded with talent from top to bottom with some of the most athletic kids Tenaha has ever had. In the past we might have 4 or 5 guys that were fast with 1 or 2 of those guys having ELITE type speed. Thats not necessarily the case now. We have about 8 or 9 fast guys now with only 1 guy that could possibly be considered very fast. Let's just say we have many 4.7 guys with only one 4.5 guy. Too bad we arent Valley View with 3 sub 4.3 guys =)) .Its really not a problem in my humble opinion. We are fast and extremely athletic. We also do not turn the ball over. Even in some of our best seasons these last few years we just could not hold onto the ball. No longer. We are extremely effecient. If you dont have turnovers and play strong defense, you will win games. Again it goes back to the discipline that Horn has brought. Their is a team culture unlike we have never had. Everyone is getting their touches and carries and again it really shows in the kids body language. They love each other.

My problem? We have got to run the ball. Its just that simple. I think we fell in love with the pass and spent a lot of time perfecting our passing game. The run game has gotten neglected for 2 seasons. We do not appear to have a "bread and butter" type set of plays. The "here it is, can you stop it?" type of play simply does not exist here anymore and thats a problem. Our identity on offense is questionable. It all starts at our offensive line. We have never been a school that could consistently produce O-line players and it is work every year. But past coaches have figured it out, fingers crossed Horn can too....eventually. To just be terribly honest the performance of our O-line has been embarrassing these last 2 seasons. I hope we can get it going there quickly.
Pound the rock Tigers.

Thats all i got for now. First scrimmage is Friday at Shelbyville around 5 oclock.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Re: Tenaha Tigers Football 2017.

Postby Gray Ghost » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Greezy, looks like you're still being ostracized. What have you done this time? Not part of the "click" I guess!!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy........than to fumble THIS football",
John Heisman

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Gray Ghost wrote:Greezy, looks like you're still being ostracized. What have you done this time? Not part of the "click" I guess!!

On smoaky? Lifetime ban. b-(

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 pm

GreezyChef wrote:Tenaha looks to be ready for another historic season this year. They return many athletic players off of a record setting team that went 13-1 before losing to eventual state champion Bremond.

Strong defensive play is Tenaha's key. We return nearly everyone on defense but they do have to replace 2 dominant figures from last years team. Both of those guys played on the defensive line and they were both very excellent players. I think it may take some time to get that sorted out but I also feel like we have plenty of guys ready to step up. A weak schedule last year definitely allowed for plenty of playing time by the second and third string. I have watched Tenaha football for my entire life and I can honestly say that last years defense was arguably the best we have ever fielded. And without a doubt they were the most discplined. Im not sure how we can continue to build on that but thats in Horn's hands. He'll find a way.

Offense is a sore subject for me to discuss because I simply do not agree with our philosophy or approach. But before I dig into that lets look at the positives. Last year we were extremely efficient. Our offense is loaded with talent from top to bottom with some of the most athletic kids Tenaha has ever had. In the past we might have 4 or 5 guys that were fast with 1 or 2 of those guys having ELITE type speed. Thats not necessarily the case now. We have about 8 or 9 fast guys now with only 1 guy that could possibly be considered very fast. Let's just say we have many 4.7 guys with only one 4.5 guy. Too bad we arent Valley View with 3 sub 4.3 guys =)) .Its really not a problem in my humble opinion. We are fast and extremely athletic. We also do not turn the ball over. Even in some of our best seasons these last few years we just could not hold onto the ball. No longer. We are extremely effecient. If you dont have turnovers and play strong defense, you will win games. Again it goes back to the discipline that Horn has brought. Their is a team culture unlike we have never had. Everyone is getting their touches and carries and again it really shows in the kids body language. They love each other.

My problem? We have got to run the ball. Its just that simple. I think we fell in love with the pass and spent a lot of time perfecting our passing game. The run game has gotten neglected for 2 seasons. We do not appear to have a "bread and butter" type set of plays. The "here it is, can you stop it?" type of play simply does not exist here anymore and thats a problem. Our identity on offense is questionable. It all starts at our offensive line. We have never been a school that could consistently produce O-line players and it is work every year. But past coaches have figured it out, fingers crossed Horn can too....eventually. To just be terribly honest the performance of our O-line has been embarrassing these last 2 seasons. I hope we can get it going there quickly.
Pound the rock Tigers.

Thats all i got for now. First scrimmage is Friday at Shelbyville around 5 oclock.

OUCH!!! :-t

Series Record 2-0-0

1992 TValley View3 21 #Tenahas 14 Q
1980 TValley Viewv 54 #Tenahav 26 B

For the record we just got the one sub 4.3 guy. He ran a 4.29 TCU football camp July 14th. Speed is overated though. A good track team will never beat a good football team!
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:38 pm

We were pretty good in 92. That fumble at the end hurt.

Goodknight

Postby Goodknight » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:38 am

Will Tenaha be moving up to Div 1 in the next realignment?

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:19 am

Goodknight wrote:Will Tenaha be moving up to Div 1 in the next realignment?

It's a possibility. Last year's DI bottom number was 158

Last year's TEA numbers show Tenaha with 166 students
46 incoming Srs, 34, 43, 43

Lindsay is on the cusp as well with 167 thanks to a large Soph(50) and Fr class (44)
Albany has 161

Mart is on the cusp of moving down with 157 students

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Goodknight wrote:Will Tenaha be moving up to Div 1 in the next realignment?

I think its possible.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Gray Ghost wrote:Greezy, looks like you're still being ostracized. What have you done this time? Not part of the "click" I guess!!

Yall going to the scrimmage? Ill be there. If not, ill give you a report in pm form.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 pm

GreezyChef wrote:

Yall going to the scrimmage? Ill be there. If not, ill give you a report in pm form.

No, still recovering from knee replacement and other health issues. Getting old is not for sissies. Haven't been able to RV or fish this summer. What about your MS test?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy........than to fumble THIS football",
John Heisman

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Gray Ghost wrote:
GreezyChef wrote:

No, still recovering from knee replacement and other health issues. Getting old is not for sissies. Haven't been able to RV or fish this summer. What about your MS test?

Just got done. Won'thave results till Monday.
Whatever happens im ok with it. Ive had an amazing life and I have Christ in my heart. This world is getting too crazy for me.

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Prayers for both of you.

Thanks for being a part of the board.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Windthorstfan wrote:Prayers for both of you.

Right on man.

Us Tenaha fans are held together with duct tape and old pieces of boot leather. But we're here to liven things up a bit.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Windthorstfan wrote:Prayers for both of you.

Your prayers are much needed and appreciated. I'm about ready to come off the injured reserve list, I've been cooped up too long.
John Heisman

PurplePunch
Donating Member 16/17

Postby PurplePunch » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:53 pm

My doc sent me to the rehab center in Fredericksburg to, hopefully, get a workout plan. I'm getting interviewed by the PT - what are your problems that affect your exercising? Me - Uh, well, my arthritic right knee with partial ACL tear makes it hard to walk long distances; torn rotator cuff on right shoulder makes it hard to lift or swim for conditioning; and Afib makes exercising very interesting since I have to monitor heart rate. PT - yes, you are a bit challenging...but I think we can put a program together for you. And she did: bunches of stretching, water aerobics, and stationary bike. Now I hurt too much to walk, or even get out of a chair. And getting up and down bleachers today, as stiff as I am, was truly thrilling. Growing old certainly ain't for sissies. ;)

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 pm

3-0 final Tenaha. Passing game is legit. Defense is rock solid.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 am

Scrimmage this week at home with New Diana.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:54 am

PurplePunch wrote:My doc sent me to the rehab center in Fredericksburg to, hopefully, get a workout plan. I'm getting interviewed by the PT - what are your problems that affect your exercising? Me - Uh, well, my arthritic right knee with partial ACL tear makes it hard to walk long distances; torn rotator cuff on right shoulder makes it hard to lift or swim for conditioning; and Afib makes exercising very interesting since I have to monitor heart rate. PT - yes, you are a bit challenging...but I think we can put a program together for you. And she did: bunches of stretching, water aerobics, and stationary bike. Now I hurt too much to walk, or even get out of a chair. And getting up and down bleachers today, as stiff as I am, was truly thrilling. Growing old certainly ain't for sissies. ;)

My knee replacement has given me a new lease on life. My PT put me thru rigorous drills and it has paid dividends. My wife had a knee scoped at the same time. Now, we're both good to go.........once it cools off a bit! :-bd
John Heisman

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Gray Ghost wrote:
PurplePunch wrote:My doc sent me to the rehab center in Fredericksburg to, hopefully, get a workout plan. I'm getting interviewed by the PT - what are your problems that affect your exercising? Me - Uh, well, my arthritic right knee with partial ACL tear makes it hard to walk long distances; torn rotator cuff on right shoulder makes it hard to lift or swim for conditioning; and Afib makes exercising very interesting since I have to monitor heart rate. PT - yes, you are a bit challenging...but I think we can put a program together for you. And she did: bunches of stretching, water aerobics, and stationary bike. Now I hurt too much to walk, or even get out of a chair. And getting up and down bleachers today, as stiff as I am, was truly thrilling. Growing old certainly ain't for sissies. ;)

My knee replacement has given me a new lease on life. My PT put me thru rigorous drills and it has paid dividends. My wife had a knee scoped at the same time. Now, we're both good to go.........once it cools off a bit! :-bd

WD40 works wonders. Gonna be a long season. Better get some axle grease for them squeaky knees.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:42 pm

GreezyChef wrote:
Gray Ghost wrote:

WD40 works wonders. Gonna be a long season. Better get some axle grease for them squeaky knees.

I never leave home without. Hope to see you at Joaquin game, I'm ready for a 16 game season again.
John Heisman

iola fan
Donating Member 16/17

Postby iola fan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Teneha was the best defense we played last year and we played Burton and Bremond. Y'all will definitely be loaded and one of the favorites. I think Burton will be better than Bremond this year. Their offense was really good and young. We will see because Iola plays both in nondistrict again.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:50 am

Looking like that hurricane is gonna pick up quite a head of steam before it hits. Be safe.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:52 am

GreezyChef wrote:Looking like that hurricane is gonna pick up quite a head of steam before it hits. Be safe.

Preparations complete. Lots of food and water. 2 generators ready with plenty of gasoline and diesel. Ready to hunker down.
John Heisman

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:17 pm

At home vs New Diana. Jv about to start. Nd's jv is huge.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Jv won 2-1

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Varsity won the controlled portion 2-0. The live quarter was 7-7. Gave up a passing td. We had a few penalties and some poor execution. Plenty to work on before Joaquin.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 pm

At home vs. Joaquin this week. Not sure how the rain is going to be. Sloppy conditions favor Joaquin. Got a lot to clean up after last scrimmage.

tigerfan20

Postby tigerfan20 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:32 pm

GreezyChef wrote:Tenaha looks to be ready for another historic season this year. They return many athletic players off of a record setting team that went 13-1 before losing to eventual state champion Bremond.

Pound the rock Tigers.

Do you see any of the younger D-Line players filling the shoes of the 2 that graduated? Those 2 were destructive and took Tenaha's D to another level.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am

No. We lost a few more players than people realize because we had some move away as well. I was not aware of these myself till the scrimmages. Four new guys on defense. Not sure if any will be better than who they are replacing at this point. And lets face it, how can you replace #78 TK Gardener.

We will know a lot more about the team Friday. Heavy rain in the area favors Joaquin. Tenaha may be forced to depend on the run game. Should be a good test.
Last edited by GreezyChef on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigerfan20

Postby tigerfan20 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:30 am

I thought they were the only 2 y'all lost also. Looks like BT's odds may have increased a little bit. But they definitely still have a lot of work to do and have to stay healthy. Not much depth this year in key positions. Already slim at DB. My son was starting CB but broke his collarbone against Crawford Fri. But at least it happened early so he can make it back for district and the playoffs.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:36 pm

tigerfan20 wrote:I thought they were the only 2 y'all lost also. Looks like BT's odds may have increased a little bit. But they definitely still have a lot of work to do and have to stay healthy. Not much depth this year in key positions. Already slim at DB. My son was starting CB but broke his collarbone against Crawford Fri. But at least it happened early so he can make it back for district and the playoffs.

Well thats unfortunate about your son. But like you said, he'll be back. The region looks down again. Maybe Hubbard can be a dark horse. And maybe Maud. Feel like Tenaha will be there in regional final barring catastrophic injuries. Horn can put a dang good defense on the field. I think our schedule hurts us unless we can get some tests in the playoffs. Against yall last year it looked like our starters couldn't play 4 full quarters against a quality opponent because they went 13 games without having to. Well we're set up to have that exact same problem. Quality opponent week one and then we probably wont be tested again until Overton. And Overton will only be a fair team. It could all end up being a beautiful disaster again. We'll see.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Gray, yall staying afloat?

Upullinmychain

Postby Upullinmychain » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:47 pm

GreezyChef, hope your test comes back good, you gonna do any smoaky this year? Tenaha should roll good this year, defense will carry yall a long way, but can't remember a tenaha team without excellent offensive credentials, so figure the Tigers are probably gonna see Jerry's world this year. Jmho...

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm

Upullinmychain wrote:GreezyChef, hope your test comes back good, you gonna do any smoaky this year? Tenaha should roll good this year, defense will carry yall a long way, but can't remember a tenaha team without excellent offensive credentials, so figure the Tigers are probably gonna see Jerry's world this year. Jmho...

Well i got lifetime banned on smoaky for saying the n word, but it was relevant to the conversation. After the TenahaTroll name change shenanigans I reckon I was looking to live up to the name.

I dont know about Jerry's. We have got to run the ball. Its just that simple. Play strong defense and pound that rock. We got the defense to go far but offensively im concerned. I remember 2 years ago against Colmesneil we were up 28-0 and had the ball at our 25. We threw it three straight times and had to punt. Took about 30 seconds off the clock. I knew then what that was all about but i wont say it on here. HOPE Joaquin can give us a test.

How yall looking? Im totally blocked out so i cant even read nothing on Smoaky.

threedognite

Postby threedognite » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Tenaha was 22-25 passing that night and didn't punt. You are still a troll apparently.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:46 pm

threedognite wrote:Tenaha was 22-25 passing that night and didn't punt. You are still a troll apparently.

Then it was turnover on downs. You probably got the film. Up 28-0 2nd quarter. 3 straight passes. I didnt say they were incompletions.

Or....maybe we had to convert on 4th down.
Not trollin.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:22 am

Joaquin tonight at home.
Ill take Tenaha by 4 scores.
Safe travels and no injuries.

HawleyRocks
Donating Member 17/18

Postby HawleyRocks » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:08 am

2017 PREVIEW: Tenaha Could Be Downright Scary This Fall

BY SCOTT MCDONALD

http://texashsfootball.com/2017-preview ... cary-fall/

(In keeping with our mandate, I only posted the link to this story.... Not a bad read...)
Continued Prayers of Recovery For Casey @ Refugio & Scott Akins @ James Bowie Go Bearcats !!! **== **== **== **== **==

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:14 am

GreezyChef wrote:Gray, yall staying afloat?

Yep, we made it through with no damage, thank God. Will be in Tenaha for game if the good Lord is willing and the creeks don't rise, ANYMORE. I had 51.5" of rain at my home in Liberty.
John Heisman

JacketPride

Postby JacketPride » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:33 am

Unless something drastic changes with Overton, Tenaha will steam roll them. Alto scrimmaged them and held them to -6 yards, was in the backfield every play. On the flip side of that our DL ain't to shabby.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Im not a guru or a football savant or anything clever like that. To be honest I probably got about 2 brain cells left and they stay mad at each other about half the time.

That being said, I watched my first football game on Tenaha's field back in 1982, I was 5 years old. I instantly fell in love with the game. It has been such a huge part of my life from that point on.

I would not even try to guess the number of games Ive been to in my 40 years on this earth. And as time has marched on, it isnt the game but rather the game within the game that I have grown to love the most. The chess match.

Tonight I can honestly say that was the BEST game I have ever seen. Both teams left everything on the field. The absolute effort and will to win displayed by both teams was amazing.

To everyone involved, players and coaches on both sides, I just want to say thank you. Unreal effort and determination by all those young men tonight. Both programs have a lot to be proud of.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:25 am

GreezyChef wrote:Im not a guru or a football savant or anything clever like that. To be honest I probably got about 2 brain cells left and they stay mad at each other about half the time.

That being said, I watched my first football game on Tenaha's field back in 1982, I was 5 years old. I instantly fell in love with the game. It has been such a huge part of my life from that point on.

I would not even try to guess the number of games Ive been to in my 40 years on this earth. And as time has marched on, it isnt the game but rather the game within the game that I have grown to love the most. The chess match.

Tonight I can honestly say that was the BEST game I have ever seen. Both teams left everything on the field. The absolute effort and will to win displayed by both teams was amazing.

To everyone involved, players and coaches on both sides, I just want to say thank you. Unreal effort and determination by all those young men tonight. Both programs have a lot to be proud of.

Greezy, I've see many, many games in my 74 years and can also say that was one of the best high school games I've ever seen. A real slobber knocker. I'm back at my lake house on Rayburn and I can't go to sleep for thinking about I just witnessed. Damn.
John Heisman

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Yeah Gray, I couldn't sleep. Just unreal how hard fought that game was. Athleticism on both sides.

We learned one thing for sure last night, Horn is committed to running the ball. 2 drives that went for field goals we never even attempted to pass. CJ ran it well, and CJ looked fired up. Hes real even usually. Think thats first time i ever seen him real hyped up.

#52 and #60 for Tenaha gave everything they had to give. Those 2 right there are our heart and soul imho.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:26 pm

60 is one of my fishing Tigers, and yes he gave it all. We get inside the 20 we got to be able to punch it in. We had to settle for 3 pts 3 times. That's what I don't like about the spread we seem to run out off gas when we get down there. I'm impressed with the kicker, good leg, not bothered by pressure. My other fisherman, No. 18, got a bad knee bruise according to his mom.
John Heisman

Upullinmychain

Postby Upullinmychain » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:48 pm

GreezyChef, about like last year at this time, offense is at times explosive, but defense will take a few games to get to district speed. We have athlete's all over the field, but they hafta learn to play and trust there self, we will be as good as last year but in our dist, mite not be enough to win a district title.. This district is kinda loaded again, heck yall got a taste of it last night.. Good luck with them Tigers..

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:25 am

Gray Ghost wrote:60 is one of my fishing Tigers, and yes he gave it all. We get inside the 20 we got to be able to punch it in. We had to settle for 3 pts 3 times. That's what I don't like about the spread we seem to run out off gas when we get down there. I'm impressed with the kicker, good leg, not bothered by pressure. My other fisherman, No. 18, got a bad knee bruise according to his mom.

We definitely have quite a few banged up Gray. Quite a few.

Naw i think coach was determined to show the kids we were gonna run the ball win or lose. Once we start incorporating the passing attack from last year into the play calling we are gonna be deadly.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:28 am

Upullinmychain wrote:GreezyChef, about like last year at this time, offense is at times explosive, but defense will take a few games to get to district speed. We have athlete's all over the field, but they hafta learn to play and trust there self, we will be as good as last year but in our dist, mite not be enough to win a district title.. This district is kinda loaded again, heck yall got a taste of it last night.. Good luck with them Tigers..

Joaquin is much improved on both sides of the ball. Good luck with that. If they can stay healthy they are going far in the playoffs imho.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:02 am

Jay Lloyd had a great game on defense too. Just sayin.

GreezyChef

Postby GreezyChef » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:25 am

At Kerens this week. Excited to see the new offense. Its so creative.

Ill keep it updated Gray but im sure youll be listening to mr Mark on the radio.

Gray Ghost
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Gray Ghost » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 am

Greezy, actually my wife and I are going to take the motorhome on a shake down trip to the game. Had a problem with the ECM, engine would lose signal from throttle position indicator, on last trip and I need to see if Cummins fixed the problem before we take off on a long trip. Look for me, I'll be with no. 60s folks. Be safe.
John Heisman

Return to “2A Texas Football”