Introduce yourself!

Home of the toughest football in Texas
Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 pm

mopar_nocar wrote:Howdy,

20 yr veteran of coaching at all levels JH to 5a. The last 6yrs as a 2a asst/DC in Region IV 2a. Been reading here the whole time, finally signed up. Just thought I would say hello.

welcome!
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:09 pm

mopar_nocar wrote:Howdy,

20 yr veteran of coaching at all levels JH to 5a. The last 6yrs as a 2a asst/DC in Region IV 2a. Been reading here the whole time, finally signed up. Just thought I would say hello.

Howdy

Razorback
Boss

Postby Razorback » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:06 am

Welcome everyone! I hope you all enjoy yourselves here and join in to make this forum even better!!

Setxtrash

Postby Setxtrash » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Setxtrash:
Moved to Evadale (Dist 12 R3 --2A-DII - @ 18 miles north of Bmt between Silsbee & Buna) about 7 years ago. G'kids here. G'son is a Jr. plays football, basketball, runs track. Retired and enjoy reading and posting on forums. Like to joke with folks - and dislike others who badmouth an individual kid. On here for fun, so dad gum, let's have some lol.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. Theodore Roosevelt

Cottontop

Postby Cottontop » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:10 am

Welcome aboard Setxtrash. Good to have you here. Have fun.

Pigskin Swammy
Donating Member 17/18

Postby Pigskin Swammy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 am

welcome!
The most under utilized pc of football equipment is 5 man & 7 man blocking sledd

Razorback
Boss

Postby Razorback » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!

Whew Setxtrash was NOT what I read the first time.....

HawleyRocks
Donating Member 17/18

Postby HawleyRocks » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Razorback wrote:Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!

Whew Setxtrash was NOT what I read the first time.....

Yeah, I had to re-read that one myself.... Thought we were headed in a new direction.... LOL.... :))
Continued Prayers of Recovery For Casey @ Refugio & Scott Akins @ James Bowie Go Bearcats !!! **== **== **== **== **==

ALBANY87

Postby ALBANY87 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 pm

I've had this site on my computer at work for about 7 years now and I figured it was time to join. I graduated from Albany in 1987. After I graduated I moved to NY the spring of 1988 and I've been here ever since. I live in Dansville NY which is about 6 hours from NY city which I have never been to. Denny Faith was my JV coach in Albany and Tommy Dittmar was head coach my senior year and coach Faith took over the following year. I have been here for 30 years now and I still follow Texas football hard core. My parents still live in Moran and have a little restaurant on main street there so I get phone calls from my dad on how Albany is doing. It was nice to see Moran finally win a playoff game also this year. If Albany makes it to the state championship game we may fly down to watch.

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:36 pm

ALBANY87 wrote:I've had this site on my computer at work for about 7 years now and I figured it was time to join. I graduated from Albany in 1987. After I graduated I moved to NY the spring of 1988 and I've been here ever since. I live in Dansville NY which is about 6 hours from NY city which I have never been to. Denny Faith was my JV coach in Albany and Tommy Dittmar was head coach my senior year and coach Faith took over the following year. I have been here for 30 years now and I still follow Texas football hard core. My parents still live in Moran and have a little restaurant on main street there so I get phone calls from my dad on how Albany is doing. It was nice to see Moran finally win a playoff game also this year. If Albany makes it to the state championship game we may fly down to watch.

Welcome, glad to have you. Dansville is kind of between Buffalo and Syracuse just a little south.

ALBANY87

Postby ALBANY87 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Yes it is. :-bd

remo

Postby remo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:30 pm

hey guys, My name is Remo Williams and I broadcast for the Mart Panthers...i enjoy the forum and like reading everyones thoughts on the games. I hope to be able to be online and message more often but time tends to be hard to come by. Next year though, i hope to be able to pass along more information through the season. This is my first year with Mart as far as broadcasting them but hope to be with them now for as long as they allow me. Class act program, coaches and town.

Windthorstfan

Postby Windthorstfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Welcome Remo.

Cottontop

Postby Cottontop » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:00 am

Welcome aboard Albany87 and Remo. Enjoy yourselves.

Return to “2A Texas Football”