TBPanther in RL

What do you do when not watching football?
tbpanther
Users

TBPanther in RL

Post by tbpanther »

For an income I am the System Administrator for Texas State Technical College. I am responsible for the architecture, security, and maintenance of all servers, connectivity, storage, and disaster recovery for all 8 TSTC campuses across the great state of Texas, supporting 1,800+ employees, 18,000+ full time students, and around 30,000 continuing education and workforce training learners. In addition, from an IT standpoint, TSTC also supports two airports, 4 police forces, Texas GLO, and several communities, K-12 ISDs, and a major hospital network.
Yes, I'm a geek.

In my free time (ROFL), I am a TASO volleyball referee, and football Linesman. I also have a small farm in Mart Texas where I raise chickens and donkeys.
My passions are God, my family, and Mart Panther football; in that order.
Razorback
Boss Hawg

Re: TBPanther in RL

Post by Razorback »

Sounds very familiar! I received my AAS in Network Technology at TSTC before getting Bachelor's at Midwestern. I was asked to put in for Network lead at Sweetwater TSTC years ago, but at the time I was running a school district network and decided I would stay where i was at. Well that changed 4.5 years ago and Now I am working for the great state of Texas!