Charter Schools.....

Hitting the gym Baby!!!
Windthorstfan

Charter Schools.....

Postby Windthorstfan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:22 am

I was just interested to see if any of the Triple A girls were being recruited. Found it very interesting on a recruiting site a player lists their home town as Duncanville. Attended school in Duncanville ISD starting in JH until her junior year, when she transferred to Dallas Bishop Dunne and now is at Triple A Academy in Dallas ISD. I would assume since she came from a private school no UIL release form was needed? I've heard of kids transferring from a smaller school to a large school and then not participating in any athletics at the bigger school so a release was not needed when they transferred to another smaller school.

iola fan
Donating Member 16/17

Re: Charter Schools.....

Postby iola fan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 pm

I don't know the answer to that one but I did watch them play earlier this year. They were in the McDonald's basketball tournament they have here in Bryan College Station. They only had like eight girls on the bench for that game I watched but they were ultra quick. None of them are real tall but they can sure run and play great defense so I bet a couple are at least small college material.

Return to “Texas Basketball”